For the past 16 years, best selling author Peter C. Fusaro has been a paid keynote speaker throughout the US, Canada, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia. He is noted for lively and cutting edge thoughts on energy and environmental issues. Through his writings and numerous TV, print, podcast and blog interviews he deliver insights and commentary on the following topics:
- Carbon Market Developments
- The Politics of Climate Change
- The New Green Business Model
- US Energy and Environmental Politics
- Current Trends and Developments in Energy Trading & Risk Management
- Sustainable Finance: The Frontiers of Environmental Finance
- Hedge Funds and Energy Markets
- Alternative Energy & Clean Technology
- The Geopolitics of Energy
Recent and upcoming speaking engagements have included keynoting at Energy Insurance Mutual on climate change in Orlando, the Air Transport Association on global greenhouse gas markets in Washington DC, Triplepoint Technology on Opportunities in Energy Trading and Risk Management in New York, US Environmental Politics and Their Impact on Industry for the American Boiler Manufacturers in Williamsburg, Virginia, JP Morgan Chase’s first Alternative Energy Conference, International Energy Credit Association in Calgary, and the Greenwich Roundtable in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- February 27th, 2008: Panel Discussion on “Hedge Fund Summit Panel” at Cleantech Forum XVI, San Francisco
- February 29th, 2008: “Cap and Trade” Panel at Climate Change Law conference Los Angeles
- March 5th, 2008: Seminar on “Frontiers of Environmental Finance” at the Erb Institute, Ross School, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- March 12th, 2008: “Carbon Trading Stream: Phase III: Who Do We Think We Know,” Point Carbon’s Carbon Market Insights, Copenhagen, Denmark
- April 1st, 2008: “Introduction to Carbon Trading and Finance” Seminar with the Environmental Markets Association and NYMEX at the New York Mercantile Exchange, New York; see www.wsgts.com or www.pgsenergy.com
- April 2nd and 3rd, 2008: Keynote Address at Wall Street Green Trading Summit VII New York
- May 13th, 2008: “Emissions and Energy Market Participants” at Swiss Finance Institute’s “Energy & Emissions Trading” Geneva Executive Courses in Finance, Geneva, Switzerland
College Speaking Presentations
Peter is also a favorite of campus audiences and has recently spoken at the University of Michigan’s ERB Institute on the “Frontiers of Environmental Finance & Opportunities for Students” as well as the Baruch University’s Weissman Center for International Business, Graduate School of Business at Columbia University’s Private Equity/Venture Capital Conference, the Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland and Net Impact’s National Conference at the Kellogg School of Northwestern University.
Contact: If interested in contacting Peter for paid speaking engagements at your company headquarters, company offsite, trade association conference or university, please contact Carmen Cook, Vice President, Marketing, Global Change Associates Inc. at 212-222-3775 or carmenjane @ verizon.net
Examples of Peter Fusaro’s Speaking & Interviews
"Sample of Peter Fusaro's Speaking Expertise," This video is a compendium of Peter's keynote speaking engagements and topics that he offers on greenhouse gas reductions including carbon footprints, greenhouse business strategy, and trading solutions.
"Understanding the Cleantech Investment Opportunity," speech at NDN's Green Project in NYC, April 16, 2008
"Transferring Our Basic Elements into Investment Dollars," interview on PBS’s Wealthtrack, January 11, 2008
"Getting to a zero-carbon footprint," Green execs discuss carbon offset challenges at the 4th Annual Energy Tech Investor Forum in San Jose, Calif., October 3, 2007
"Greentech Investment Opportunities" presentation at investorideas.com, March 21, 2006
"Setting the Green Trading Stage: Market Trends," recorded at the Wall Street Green Trading Summit, April 16-17, 2007, New York City
"Clean Energy, a Dotcom Bubble?" interview with Peter at Risk Center
"Will 2007 Be the Year for U.S. Carbon Legislation?" Peter gave at Energy Priorities.
"Cut Carbons, Grow Profits: The New Green Business Model" Peter gave at the Clean Tech Venture Network Conference in San Francisco.
About the speech "Emission Reductions, Renewable Energy, and Energy Efficiency – The Triple Convergence" Peter gave at the Smith School of Business on December 5, 2006.
"Mitsui Lunch-Time Forum: Investing in Green Markets Today" Peter gave at Baruch College.
Interview with Peter Fusaro about new alternative energy markets in India, NASDAQ Live, 7/27/06
"Crude Realties": roundtable discussion of energy stocks, featuring Peter Fusaro and three other experts, Closing Bell, 3/18/05
Interview with Peter Fusaro, NASDAQ Live, 11/28/06
Interview of Peter Fusaro on green issues, by Sandy Jarmuth for New York Cable TV, April 25, 2007.